orsair’s New Hydro Series H105 Liquid CPU Cooler Uses Thicker 240mm Radiator to Enhance Cooling Performance
The H105 is Corsair’s first Hydro Series cooler to be equipped with a 38mm thick 240mm radiator, greatly increasing radiator surface area and improving heat dissipation. Fitted with a pair of high-performance SP120L PWM 120mm fans designed to balance static pressure and noise levels, the H105 pushes liquid cooling performance to the next level in the 240mm category.
Includes three color accent rings to match your H105 to your motherboard.
Dress up the pump assembly in red, gray or blue to match or contrast your system’s color scheme.
Features and Specifications
- 240mm aluminum radiator
- 270mm x 120mm x 38mm
- Two SP120L PWM 120mm high static pressure fans
- 120mm x 25mm
- 800-2700 RPM (+/- 10%)
- Up to 73 CFM
- Maximum 37.7 dBA
- PWM fan control for customizable fan speeds through BIOS
- Support for AMD and Intel CPUs
- AM2, AM3, FM1, FM2, LGA 1156, 1155, 1150, 1366, 2011
- Advanced copper cold plate and manifold design
- Tool-free bracket for simple installation on most Intel and AMD motherboards
- Sealed all-in-one design, pre-filled and maintenance free
- 5-year limited warranty